We are Here to Help
Orders are typically delivered to Philippines within 2 to 4 days depending on location.
Payment in PHP
Free delivery to Philippines on orders of ₱2,000 (PHP) or more. A delivery charge of ₱800 (PHP) will be billed on all orders less than ₱2,000 (PHP).
Payment in USD
Free delivery to Philippines on orders of $50 USD or more. A delivery charge of $20 USD will be billed on all orders less than $50 USD.
*Shipping features do not apply to Marketplace products.
- Payment and Accounting
- Digi-Key Marketplace
- Returns and Order Issues
Most packages to Philippines arrive in 2 to 4 days. This is the transit time from our distribution center in the United States, and customs clearance may impact the time it takes to receive your package. Click here to view shipping options.
- Tracking information is available within your order confirmation email or
- You can log in to your myDIGIKEY account
- Select Status and History (your most recent orders will be listed at the top of the page)
- Select the appropriate invoice to view the shipping information
- Once your order ships you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information. You can track your order by following the link provided in the email.
When placing an order in PHP Currency Incoterms are CPT (Duty, customs, and taxes due at time of delivery).
Incoterms for UPS, FedEx or DHL freight pre-paid shipments are CPT (Duty, customs, and taxes due at time of delivery).
Note: Incoterms will be shown on the Preview-page of your online order and will vary depending on your shipping location, VAT validity and company/personal status.
Digi-Key's headquarters and product distribution center is in Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA. Regional support centers are in Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan.
Once the order has been processed and shipped successfully, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online.
There are several possible reasons for a shipping delay, including:
- The order is being held for further review for export compliance
- The order contains value-added items or other customer requirements (such as date code, continuous strip, etc.) that require additional processing time
- Our couriers are experiencing inclement weather delays. If we have delays in shipping your package due to weather, a notice will be posted on the Digi-Key website at time of order and you will receive an email that your shipment was delayed.
For Registered Users, orders can be scheduled on-line by selecting "Schedule Shipments" from your shopping cart. Enter the quantity and in house date for each shipment.
A few scheduling rules to keep in mind before ordering:
- Pricing is based on the volume of the entire purchase
- Releases cannot be scheduled more than 6 months into the future on local currency orders. Orders in USD can be scheduled up to 12 months.
- Registered users have access to the Quote Manager Tool which immediately generate quotes and locks in the price for 30 days.
- Both registered and unregistered customers have access to myLists, which can generate a BOM, provide price and availability and save your preferred lists.
Digi-Key's myLists tool provides price and availability with many additional functions including:
- Access live pricing and availability
- Provides access to substitute products
- Allows you to set approved substitutes for each line item
Registered users are able to access all the features of myLists, including BOM building and maintenance:
- Maintain and revise lists over time
- Toggle on or off planned overages using the attrition field
- Assembly feature to multiply list quantities from a single build to full assembly
- Lock in pricing for 30 days by instantly generating a quote
- Tour all the exciting features with this Example List
For orders placed online, you will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed successfully. Once you receive the shipment email, your order has been processed and considered complete.
At Digi-Key, we pride ourselves on the ability to get orders out the door quickly. This means orders can be processed and shipped in as little as 20 minutes. In most instances, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been submitted.
If this happens to be the case, you can return your order to us when it arrives and then be refunded once the parts have been received.
Please contact your local support center to review cancellation options (firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-1-111-0968, or 001-218-681-7979).
You can find your invoice in your myDIGIKEY profile under Order Status and History. Click on the sales order number to be directed to Order Details. A PDF of the invoice is listed under Invoice and Shipping Information once the sales order has invoiced.
You can find your cart in your myDIGIKEY profile under Order Status and History. Your cart automatically saves and can be named for easy reference.
The timing of when you'll be charged is dependent on your selected payment method:
- Credit card or PayPal: You will be charged once your order is shipped
- Credit account: You will be charged based on the terms of your account.
- You can apply to open a credit account here
- Prepaid: You will be charged as soon as money is transferred and processed
For transactions in U.S. dollars, customers can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and prepaid wire. Qualified businesses and institutions can apply for a credit account with numerous benefits including a single payment option and flexible payment terms. Apply Now
- Once the order has shipped, a copy of the invoice will be sent to the email address provided on the order as well as the email address listed on the billing account (if applicable).
- As a registered user, you can retrieve a copy of your invoices at any time in your order history.
- GST Tax Number: 895173490RT
- MN Tax Number: 6462160
- Cage Code: 2S894
- Fed ID# (FEI): 41-1234968
- SIC Code: 5065
- DUNs#: 05-760-2120
- VAT Number: DE239975861 (German)
- VAT Number: GB176487266 (UK)
- VAT Number: CHE-398.241.267 (Switzerland)
In the checkout, click “Payment in Advance by Wire Transfer.” When you submit your online order, an email will be sent to the address we have on file with a proforma invoice and information to complete the purchase process. Please note that a middle bank processing fee may be charged, depending on your location.
Visit the Registration Page and enter the required information. You will receive an email confirmation when your registration is complete. Sometimes we need to contact our customers with questions before registering. Please check your junk or spam folder for missing correspondence.
Registration with myDIGIKEY gains you access to valuable features, benefits, and services including:
- Auto-filling your preferred shipping and billing information during the checkout process
- Saved credit cards
- Access to saved carts and order history
- Access to Quote Manager, an enhanced myLists experience and Scheme-it
- Returns and Order Issues portal
- Ability to check order status
- Duplicate existing orders
- And much more!
Connected registered users can grant coworkers access to view order history. Log into your myDIGIKEY account, click on the Preference Center, and check the box to make your order history and invoices accessible to coworkers. Finish the process by clicking 'update.' Not connected to your coworkers? Register today!
Log into your myDIGIKEY account and click the Addresses tab. Click "+Add a shipping address" and submit.
If you are registered and have a myDIGIKEY account, you can search your past orders in Status and History. You can search by part number, customer reference number, purchase order, sales order, invoice, or date. myDIGIKEY stores and provides access to 3 years of order history.
To access this full benefit, please register for myDIGIKEY
If you've forgotten your login credentials, please request a password reset link. If you are using a supported browser and are encountering an issue, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, then close windows, and try accessing our site again. If these issues persist, please report the issue.
While we'll be sad to see you go, if you are registered, you can visit the Preference Center located in myDIGIKEY to manage all email communications. An unsubscribe link is also located at the bottom of all Digi-Key communications.
Factory Stock means Digi-Key does not currently have the parts in stock in our warehouse, but they are available at the manufacturer. Upon receipt of an order, the manufacturer stock will be made available, resulting in short lead times for the customer.
You can sign up with an email address to subscribe to our newsletter, set up RSS feed alerts, or check our website frequently as new products are added daily.
If the manufacturer has made the C of C available, we will happily provide it to you. At the time of your order, please add the request for the manufacturer C of C within the order notes.
Please visit the Digi-Key TechForum for help with your technical product or design questions. Our community is dedicated to anyone searching for solutions to their engineering and component issues, and Digi-Key has a team of Engineers and Technicians ready to answer your questions. Need Help getting started? Check out our Quick Start Guide.
Digi-Key is now offering printing on the back of many 8 mm Cut Tape products to aid in handling and traceability. To learn more, please visit our Part Tracing page.
If a part is currently backordered, expected shipment dates are available on the product page. If direct substitutes for the part exist, they will be listed in the substitute table, also available on the product detail page. If you are unable to find an alternative, contact our Technical Support for assistance at email@example.com or through TechForum or via Live Chat.
RoHs compliance product is indicated on the product pages. For more information, visit our Environmental Initiative page.
Digi-Key Marketplace is an online platform for an extended list of manufacturers and distributors to sell products through Digi-Key. Marketplace items ship directly from the Supplier.
Digi-Key Marketplace vendors are reviewed and vetted by Digi-Key. They are an extension of our line card that meets our quality standards.
Marketplace products say "Marketplace Product" on the Product Page, in your Cart, and as you proceed to purchase in the checkout. We also let you know who is shipping the product.
Example of how this looks on a product page:
Marketplace suppliers update their inventory. If, for any reason, the inventory shown is not available, we will get in touch with you.
Marketplace items will ship using the options and costs set by the suppliers. The costs vary by supplier and may depend on the number of items being fulfilled by the Supplier. You'll see the shipping cost in the checkout. Digi-Key shipping options are not available, and customers with their own courier account cannot bill the shipping to their account.
If the Supplier is shipping internationally, the shopping cart and checkout will display the Incoterms, indicating when duties and taxes will be owed at delivery.
Marketplace suppliers may take one or more days to fulfill the order. The estimate of when the product will ship is shown on product pages, the cart, and the checkout.
Tracking information will be available for your shipments via email confirmation and/or logging into My Digi-Key.
Digi-Key currently does not offer quoted pricing for these items. We know that it's important for many of our customers to be able to get formalized statements of price and availability to make purchasing decisions. Our myLists tool can be used with Marketplace items as well as all Digi-Key's products.
Digi-Key processes the payment for purchases of Marketplace items, so Marketplace items can be purchased at the same time as Digi-Key's other products. You can pay for Marketplace items with credit or debit card, Paypal, or if you're a business, you can use a Digi-Key credit account.
You'll receive a separate invoice for these items. Invoices are sent at the time of shipment.
The Return Policy for Marketplace items is the same as Digi-Key's policy:
- Digi-Key requires that customers first obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning any products.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice and be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
For our full Return Policy, visit our Terms and Conditions.
Digi-Key requires that customers first obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning any products. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of invoice, be in the original packaging and be in resalable condition.
At the time of quoting or the time of purchase, a product may say that it is Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable (NCNR). These products are not returnable.
For our full Return Policy, visit our Terms and Conditions.
- To request a return or fix an issue, such as report and resolve a shortage or damaged product, visit your Order History and select the invoice, then select Return or Fix Issue and complete the online process.
- To request a return or fix an issue, such as report and resolve a shortage or damaged product, visit our Returns and Order Issues portal.
Return authorization and shipping label
- Digi-Key will not process returns that have not been issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Your return request must be approved prior to shipping Digi-Key the product(s).
- For returns in the United States, a return label will be provided for a charge of $7.50 or you can return the package at your own expense.
- For returns shipping to Digi-Key from outside of the United States, a return label will be provided for a fee. The label fee will depend on the country you are shipping from and will be displayed before you confirm your return request.
If you require an exchange, please purchase the parts you are wanting in a new order and request a return for the unwanted items. Credit will be issued once the parts have been received and inspected by our customer returns department.