- Cable Assemblies
- Circuit Protection
- Development Boards, Kits, Programmers
- Fans, Thermal Management
- Industrial Automation and Controls
- Labels, Signs, Barriers, Identification
- Motors, Solenoids, Driver Boards/Modules
- Potentiometers, Variable Resistors
- RF/IF and RFID
- Soldering, Desoldering, Rework Products
- Test and Measurement
Build with Confidence
Phoenix Contact delivers a wide variety of cost-effective, flexible, quality products across a range of industries providing options for your control cabinet.
Connect with Confidence
Phoenix Contact’s expertise & confidence in their vast range of power, control & network connections provides reliability, versatility & performance to all your applications.
Data Center Connectivity
Phoenix Contact's data center connectivity solutions include network communication, reliable power distribution, data transmission and high system availability.
Tools and Support
About Phoenix Contact
Phoenix Contact is a world leader in electrical connection, electronic interface and industrial automation technologies with a mission to create progress through innovative and inspiring solutions. The company’s relations to customers and business partners are oriented towards a common and sustained benefit. Phoenix Contact is a fully integrated manufacturer with products designed, engineered, and manufactured by Phoenix Contact.
They are widely known and recognized as an established world market leader for terminal block connection technologies for both PCB and DIN Rail applications. The diverse product range includes terminal blocks, power supplies, signal conditioners and data converters, industrial connectors, transient voltage and surge protection, wireless signal and data transmitters. Phoenix Contact also provides comprehensive automation solutions such as industrial PCs, I/O, HMI, software, and Industrial Ethernet.
Founded in 1923, Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co., Blomberg, Germany, has total annual sales of more than 1.77 billion euro and employs over 14,000 people around the world. Phoenix Contact USA, one of the company's 46 international subsidiaries, opened in 1981.
- Building Automation: World-Class Training Facility Achieves Net Zero Energy
- Machine Building: Instant Customer Service Over a Secure Connection
- Machine Building: SAM: Another Brick in the Wall with Automation
- Maritime: Onboard a Luxury Yacht, Every Inch of Space Becomes Essential – Especially When Building the Vessel’s Control Systems
- Transmission & Distribution: Keeping the Power Grid Safe from Attack